Specific Procurement Notice
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
IFB Number: IGAD -OCBN/G/01/2022
Employer: The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD)
Project: Covid-19 Pandemic Crisis: Emergency Assistance to Support Covid-19 Response in East Africa
Contract title: Supply and Installation of Display Monitors & Video Conference Systems
Procurement Method: Open Competitive Bidding (National- OCBN)
OCBI / LCB No: OCBN /G/01/2022
Issued on: 13/ 02 /2022
- The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) has received a grant from the African Development Fund to finance Covid-19 Pandemic Crisis: Emergency Assistance To Support Covid-19 Response In East Africa. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for Supply and Installation of Display Monitors & Video Conference Systems.
|Ref No||Description of the Items||Quantity|
|OCBN /G/01/2022||Supply and Installation of Display Monitors .||14|
|OCBN /G/01/2022||Supply and Installation Video Conference Systems.||14|
- The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply and Installation of Display Monitors and Video Conference System for IGAD Secretariat.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding ( OCB) procedures as specified in the Bank’s Procurement Framework dated August 2021 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document during office hours at the address given below from Sunday to Thursday at 8 to 15 EAT.
- The bidding document in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent as hard copy in sealed envelope
- Bids must be delivered to the address below during office hours from Sunday to Thursday from 8 :00to 15:00 EAT on or before 12:30 pm on Tuesday 15th March ,2022. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below at 12:30 pm on Tuesday 15th March ,2022 EAT.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee or certified cheque using the format provided in the bidding documents or similar format acceptable to the employer and in the amount of USD 2,500.
- The Full Bidding documents can be downloaded from IGAD’s website or to be requested through email address to: email@example.com .
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Framework requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address(es) referred to above are:
Ms. Fathia A. Alwan
Director Health and Social Development
Tel: +25321312717 Mob: +25377816860
IGAD Secretariat, Djibouti
Download the attached documents in PDF below.