The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) intends to carry out a procurement exercise to solicit proposals from experienced and professional travel agencies in Djibouti, Republic of Djibouti, for travel management services, offering the best value for money services in the interests of the IGAD Secretariat
The IGAD does not guarantee exclusive procurement from the travel agent or any minimum order quantity of services. The Travel Agent is expected to wine over market share through the quality and competitive service accordingly IGAD will go into multiple framework agreements with not minimum of three travel agencies in Djibouti for the provision of travel service for the year 2022 with possibility of Extension.
The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) now invites eligible and qualified travel agencies in Djibouti for Provision of proposals for the Provision of travel service for IGAD Secretariat and Projects in Djibouti for the year 2022.
Through this request for proposals (“RFP”), the IGAD is seeking to contract a qualified, reputable and experienced Travel agencies to provide travel Management Services in a form of framework agreements. The Terms of Reference included in Annex 1 provides the details of the assignment and expected deliverables.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Selection, Evaluation and Award Criteria of IGAD Procurement and is open to all Eligible Firms in Djibouti.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language is as attached to this Request for Proposal (RFP).
- The bids must be submitted in two separately sealed envelopes. One envelope should contain the technical proposal and clearly marked ‘Technical Proposal’. The other should contain the financial proposal and clearly marked ‘Financial Proposal’.
- The Technical and Financial proposals shall be sealed separately and sent /submitted to IGAD Secretariat Procurement Unit to address given below.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- Any request for clarification should be addressed to the following address no later than (7) days prior the deadline of the proposals submission.
- The deadline for submitting the offers will be at or before 12pm on Sunday 21st November 2021 and address for submitting the offer will be:
Administration and Finance, IGAD Secretariat
Avenue Georges Clemenceau
P.O. Box 2653
Djibouti, Rep. of Djibouti