Request for Proposal (RFP) for Preventive periodic maintenance of IGAD equipment and properties 2022
Reference Number: IGAD/RFP/10/2021
The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) now invites eligible and qualified Companies in Djibouti for Provision of Preventive Periodic Maintenance of IGAD Equipment’s and Properties in Ac’s Services, Generator Services, Cameras, and Overall Building/Offices Spaces Maintenances
- For preventive periodic maintenance of IGAD Equipment’s and Properties as per the following LOTs and detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) attached:
|LOT No||Description of the services|
|Lot-1||Provision of full AC maintenance services for all facilities under the management of IAGD-LOT-1 IGAD/RFP/10/2021|
|Lot-2||Provision of Generator Services (check-up & maintenance)-LOT-2 IGAD/RFP/10/2021|
|Lot-3||Provision of the Maintenance of Security Cameras-. LOT-3 IGAD/RFP/10/2021|
|LOT-4||Provision of Overall building/ office space maintenance LOT-4 IGAD/RFP/10/2021|
- Bidding will be conducted through the Selection, Evaluation and Award Criteria of IGAD Procurement 12 October 2020 edition, and is open to all Eligible Firms in Djibouti.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language is as attached to this Invitation for Non-Consultancy Services.
- The bids must be submitted in two separately sealed envelopes. One envelope should contain the technical proposal and clearly marked ‘Technical Proposal’. The other should contain the financial proposal and clearly marked ‘Financial Proposal’.
- The Technical and Financial proposals shall be sealed separately and sent /submitted to IGAD Secretariat Procurement Unit to address given below. Late bids will be rejected.
- The bidder can apply for the all LOTs or for specific LOT.
- The deadline for submitting the offers will be at or before 2:00pm on Thursday 11th November 2021 and address for submitting the offer will be:
Administration and Finance, IGAD Secretariat
Avenue Georges Clemenceau
P.O. Box 2653
Djibouti, Rep. of Djibouti
8. Any request for clarification should be addressed to the following address no later than 10 days prior the deadline of the proposals submission.
Download attachment below