Invitation for Bids
IFB/NCB No: IGAD/DRSLP/01/15
Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) Drought Resilience
and Sustainability Initiative – IDDRSI
Project ID No.: P129408 under AfDB Financing Agreement reference No.: 2100155024218.
The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) has received financing from the African Development Fund toward the cost of the IGAD Drought Resilience and Sustainability Initiative – IDDRS, and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the purchase for ICT AND SOFTWARE.
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online on 31 March 2013 on-line and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
2. The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Drought Resilience and Sustainability Initiative – IDDRSI. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for ICT AND SOFTWARE.
3. The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of ICT AND SOFTWARE.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of:
Administration and Finance, IGAD Secretariat
Att: Mr. Bogale Lemma Avenue Georges Clemenceau
P.O. Box 2653 Tel: +253-21354050 /21312737
Cc: email@example.com Djibouti, Rep. of Djibouti
5. A complete set of bidding documents is attached.
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods or Procurement of Works.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 10:00am on 19th, November 2015 and must be accompanied by a security of 2% of bid amount.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 10:30 am on 19 November 2015 at the IGAD Conference Hall located at Avenue Georges Clemenceau.