Date: Friday, 16 January 2015
Type of Contract: One Time
Service required: Office partitioning
BACKGROUND AND NEED
IGAD office of Conflict Early Warning and Response Mechanism (CEWARN) would like to hire a vendor to perform office-partitioning activities in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
Therefore, IGAD/CEWARN invites responsible and registered companies to submit bills of quantities for partitioning of offices as per the detail below.
The main objective of this activity is to create more contained office spaces to accommodate staff according to design layout. For these purpose, two floors (around 440 square meters area per floor) is required to be partitioned.
SCOPE OF THE TASKS
• Partitioning two floors (440 square meter area per floor) new offices by Aluminum according to the designed layout.
• Provide lockable Glass doors in Aluminium frames or block-board for the new offices;
• Ensure compatibility in materials and workmanship between the new and old structures;
• Ensure professional finishing touches to partition wall edges, on the surfaces and edges of the wall, doors frames, glass fittings and locks etc;
• All surfaces within the site areas that may require painting as a result of the above works must be painted in the exact type and colour of paint as existing.
The activity shall begin immediately after the contractor/institute officially awarded and shall be concluded and handed over before 15 of February, 2015.
• Proof of technical competence in the above scope, including a list of similar projects handled before and the respective contacts. A self-explanatory company profile attached to theproposal / quotation is highly recommended;
• The applicant shall clearly indicate the possible beginning date of the service;
• Flexibility to unforeseen situations i.e. changes in schedules;
• The service provider shall be responsible for completing the work, to a high standard and within the required time or sooner.
• The service provided is expected to be a registered company, and necessary certifications are expected to be attached with the application (Renewed License, TIN Registration Certificate…)
DELIVERABLES AND REPORTING
• A list of partition supplies;
• Delivery Report indicating all supplies;
• Certified works by Technical Representative upon completion.
Those who are interested in the site visit should send an email with the names of participants no later than January 21, 2015 to email@example.com or telephone # +251-116614488 /+251-116-184050.
Interested and capable institutions/contractors are invited to submit:
• Profile of their institutions and samples of credentials is mandatory;
• Technical and financial proposal (Financial Proposal must include the cost of the construction materials as well as the services) should be submitted in sealed envelope with reference marked “Office Patitioning” .
Application should be sent to Mr .Kalayu Bezabh at CEWARN office .
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within one week after the closing date
This application shall be closed by Friday 23rd January 2015 at 4:00PM
For further information, please contact the Finance and Administrator officer by +251-116-
IGAD/CEWARN reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals. Late submissions shall also be rejected